Sunday, June 26, 2011

Personal Farmer?

I believe I have started a business relationship with a farmer that will supply me with most of my herb and ore needs: Elementium, Pyrite, Cinderbloom, Whiptail, and Volatile Life. I'm still working out the kinks, but I think this can be mutually beneficial and quite profitable on my end. We'll see how it works out.

In other news, I'm not quite ready for 4.2, but I don't think that matters much at this point. And whomever told me that lighting bonfires was good exp/hour, lied to me. I didn't measure it, but it sure felt like I could have been farther along had I quested through Northrend instead of done the bonfires. In any case, the fires are kinda boring, and I actually like questing. So that's how we're going to finish off my DK: 75 this week or bust!

No comments:

Post a Comment