Wednesday, June 29, 2011

4.2 impressions

First off, my farmer hasn't been online when I've been online recently, and hasn't filled the last two orders I sent by in-game mail despite replying with mail of his own. And now that the patch has hit, I could really use some more ore to process and some damned Cinderbloom to make Steelskin Flasks from. So instead of getting all the herb I want for 25g a stack, it looks like I may be paying 45g a stack on the AH. I'm putting it off as long as I can, but I'm about to run out of those flasks.

Other than my farmer bumming out, I'm doing okay. I made TSM groups for gems and started putting my JC to use. I've been stockpiling my rares from prospecting, and timidly put a little of everything I've got on the AH. Our resident gem baron Trimact undercut me within the half hour... three times in a row. Looking at his Undermine Journal profile, it's looking like there's not much I can do about him. I knew he had more resources than I do, but the guy never sleeps, either, so I'm screwed. Unless I can pin him for botting, I suppose.

Enough whining! Flasks and potions, my only two winning markets, are selling like crazy today. I'm a little over a level away from 75 on the DK. And I have an extra-long weekend to enjoy the new patch! Class was cancelled Friday, I'm off work, and I'm gonna enjoy Firelands as much as possible. I already snagged my horde balloon pet and did the Thrall quests for the cloak. I'm happy as can be.

1 comment:

  1. Nev from Auction House Addict tipped me off to your blog. I'm liking what I'm reading so far.

    I've added you to World Of Warcraft Gold Blog Directory.

    Welcome to gold blogging and I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete